Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saturday’s Review: Looking back at the writing week


It’s Saturday afternoon and I’m sitting at the computer resting my weary bones. This week I have accomplished a good deal of writing despite the fact that my computer slows down during the mid part of the day. Shock Wave crashed several times during the week and forced me to reboot. I am not sure what caused the problem, but it is irritating.

My computer seems to run slow between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM whether I work on or off line. I am not sure what causes this problem either. I did a ran the disk cleanup program and did some other maintenance at the end of April. None of that seemed to speed up my computer. Then on Friday, it took my virus scan 13 hours to run because the computer kept going into hibernation. Despite all those issues, I got quite a bit of writing accomplished and blog entries published. In addition, I begin reading the 36-Hour Day, which I will review as soon as I finish.

I would have liked to hove accomplished more, but a new week begins tomorrow. A new week is always a fresh start. It is a good time to take a fresh approach to work and writing.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9