Friday, January 20, 2012

Free-write Friday: Friday Morning and Evening Interruptions

It’s Friday evening. This entry is a free-write, which means I just start writing about anything. Normally, a free-write covers several subjects, but this evening it will probably cover my day. In addition, it may not make any sense.

This morning I started to compose an entry for my other blog, but encountered interruptions. I did not get back to the entry until this evening. I forgot most of what I intended to say. I posted the entry anyway with a partial explanation.

I think I will handle next Friday’s entry differently. I am staring at the screen and wondering what to write next. I expect to encounter an interruption any minute. Lately interruptions cause me to forget the next sentence or paragraph.

I am going to end this free-write because I hear my mother crying. I have to go see if she will tell me the problem. Mom has Alzheimer’s disease, so sometimes she cries in the middle of the night.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9