Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A change in plans

I have attempted several times to have entries on specific themes for each day of the week. I am going to make another attempt this year. Some of the themes were Thankful Thursday, Website Wednesday, and Sunday Comics. I am keeping Thankful Thursday and Website Wednesday. To those I am adding Free-write Friday, Mundane Monday, Tuesday Research Topics, Weekly Writer’s Quote Saturday, and Poetry form of the week Sunday.

Some of those topics are familiar, so I may have planned to use them in the past. However, going through all my past blog entries is no an option at this time. The main goal is to write at least one 200-word entry everyday. I plan to post the entry between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM, this will give me time to research, compose, proof read, and post the entry. It will also allow time for interruptions and a slow computer both of which I encounter on a daily basis.

Themes in chronological order
  • Poetry form of the week Sunday
  • Mundane Monday
  • Tuesday Research Topics
  • Website Wednesday
  • Thankful Thursday
  • Free-write Friday
  • Weekly Writer’s Quote Saturday

Labels: , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9