Saturday, November 12, 2011

No empty pages in my life

If writers stopped writing about what happened to them, then there would be a lot of empty pages.” ~ Elaine Liner

There are certainly no empty pages in my life today. I have so much to write about I am not sure where to start. To begin with, the only phone in the house that is working is my cell phone. I still have a landline and it would work if “a family member by marriage” had not attempted to “fix” the tangled telephone cord. Anyway, the phone will not ring through because it is not connect and there are wires sticking out.

It is comforting to have a cell phone; at least I remain connected to the world. There was a time when I did not think I need a cell phone; I was wrong I do need one. I like a connection to the world. I like remaining in contact with other people.

I called the cable company that provides our phone service and they will send a tech out tomorrow morning. In the mean time, I have to check my voice mail ever ten or twenty minutes to make sure I do not miss any important calls. All though, this is Saturday and most of the people I want to talk to have my cell phone number.

If I need to buy another phone, I will have to do that Sunday or Monday because I have no one “experienced” to stay with Mom today. I will probably wait until Monday to buy of phone because I have to deposit a check then. Given the events in my life, I will never have any empty pages.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9