Thursday, April 07, 2011

Email Marketing

I am looking for an effective and fast way to increase my revenue, so I am looking into email marketing. Email marketing will allow me to send product information to my customers at Internet speeds. Therefore, I am looking for a platform that will assist me in this process. I want a platform that will let me easily create and manage a marketing campaign.

Since I do not yet have a large client list. I want a platform that has a low monthly rate, but still allows me to send information to all of my customers. I want the ability to send unlimited emails to clients address. In addition, I want to be able to increase my client list with a minimum increase in costs because once I begin a campaign I expect my customer address list to grow.

I am looking for a business email marketing company that lets me create an effective campaign. I want a platform that gives me the ability to schedule when the emails go to my customers. I want the ability to track the effectiveness of the campaign, with reports that give me usable information. I am looking for an experienced email marketing company that offers flexibility and value to business large and small.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9