Monday, January 03, 2011

Writing in 2011

In 2011, I am going to have to do most of my writing at night or early in the morning. My mother, who has Alzheimer’s disease, takes a lot of care. Mom does not seem to want to do anything except sit on the couch or the love seat. This is a recent phenomenon, so I am not sure precisely sure what is going on.

Mom has an appointment with a new doctor next week. This doctor has more experience with Alzheimer’s patients, so he should be able to provide better information concerning treatment. It is an early morning appointment, which is not ideal under the circumstances. However, it was the only appointment available with this doctor. I wanted this doctor because of his experience with the disease.

Once I get more information concerning treatment options, then I can figure out a better work schedule. In the mean time, I will plan to write and work online mostly at night. During the day I will focus on taking care of Mom and doing housework. I will keep an open document up and waiting on the computer during the day so that I can write on short breaks, that is if I get short breaks.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9