Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome to Twenty-Eleven

Happy New Year, it is 2011. It is January and time to reevaluate last year’s resolutions and set new goals. It is time to decide what to sweep out the backdoor and leave in 2010. It is time to open the front door and invite new opportunities into our lives and writing.

In a previous post, I stated that one of my goals for 2011 is to move 27 items in my home. One of the items I am moving is my dining room table; I am moving it from my living room back into my dining room. Once I move the table then I have to decide on the other 26 things to move.

Another item I want to move is the microwave. It does not work and I do not think there is a way to fixed it, so it has to go. Now I have to decide what to put on the kitchen counter where the microwave sits. I would like to get another one, but I would also like to have the oven and the stovetop fixed, so I planning to fix those items rather then get another microwave.

Happy New Year 2011

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9