Friday, December 24, 2010

Making a list and checking it twice

I need to listen to some of the old Christmas songs and follow the advice they contain. In this case, I am writing about “Santa Claus if Coming to Town”. Lines in that song goes something like this “He’s making a list and checking it twice”. I made a grocery list a couple of days ago; however, I did not check it “twice” before I left the house yesterday.

I did not put light bulbs on the list; therefore, I did not get light bulbs when I went to supermarket. I have to go to the store again this afternoon to get the light bulbs. I need a light bulb for the back porch and for the bathroom. I probably should get two light bulbs to put in the bathroom.

I also have to check my list twice before leaving the store because there were a couple of things I did not buy yesterday. Since I have to go back for the light bulbs this afternoon, I will make another list. In addition, to the light bulbs and the two items I did not buy on Thursday, I need to get a filter for the heating unit. I have to change the filter on either December 31 or January 1.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9