Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Birthday presents

My brother sent me a Border’s gift card for my birthday. I went to the bookstore on my birthday and bought two books. One was a science fiction book and the other fantasy.

On December 24, I bought The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide by Douglas Adams. This book contains a story and five novels. The fantasy book is The Dragon Book edited by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois, which contains nineteen short stories about dragons. I decided to read The Dragon Book first. After I finish the fantasy book, I will read the science fiction.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Frank said...

    I hope you enjoy the books. I'm close to finishing a frist draft of a novel. Hopefully, someday I can send you a copy.

    9:11 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9