Friday, November 05, 2010

Welcome Friday

It’s Friday at last. It’s the first Friday in November. The past four days were a mix of good and bad, joy and sorrow, happiness and tears. I’m behind on my NaNoWriMo word count, but expect to catch up either today or tomorrow.

I had some good news this week, we qualified to have a walk in or roll in shower installed in one of the bathrooms. I’m not sure when they will do that, but I hope it occurs in November or December. Mom has difficulty getting up and down in the tub and I’m beginning to have problems.

My problem is osteoarthritis of the knee. Sometimes I have more difficultly and sometimes less. Mom is 89 years old and while she can walk without a walker, getting up and down in a tub is difficult. I suspect it may have something to do with arthritis, but I am not sure because Mom refuses to admit she has arthritis. A new shower will be nice because Mom will have an easier time taking a shower then a bath.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9