Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am looking Reviews on Webhosting providers

I need a website; therefore, I am looking for reviews on web hosting providers. I create a website or sign a contract I want to read reviews containing in-depth information about the provider. I have made a list of the information I need and the questions I want answered before I decide on a provider.

Of course, I want to know how much the website will cost per month. However, other considerations are more important then monthly price. I need to know the disk space and traffic limit, if there is a limit to these items. I want to know the bandwidth.

There are five questions I want answered about a website hosting provider. What is the percentage of uptime? Is there a 90, 45, or 30-day money back guarantee if I am not satisfied? Can I access 24/7 technical support? Does the provider have a one, two, three, four, or five star rating? What does the providers customers have to say?

Other things I want to know about the provider is the type of hosting. Is it UNIX platform or windows platform? I would also like to know the providers location, however, these are not on the top of my list at this time. Once, I narrow my choices down to two or three possible providers then I will look at this information.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9