Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I want to watch TV shows online

I want to watch TV online. I enjoy watching science fiction, fantasy, news, horror, mysteries, medical, and classic TV shows. My mother enjoys watching comedies, documentaries, game, and classic TV shows. I am looking for an online TV guide so that we can both find the types of shows we want to watch.

I want to find one guide that gives information on all the shows available without doing a search for the individual shows. While Mom likes to watch TV online, she has difficulty when it comes to using the search engines to find TV shows online. Therefore, I need to find one website that will give both of us information on the TV shows.

I am looking for a guide that will let us Watch TV Shows Online. I am looking for a website with easy to navigate links to any TV show Mom or I want to watch. I also want a toolbar so that so that it is easy for Mom to find the shows she wants to watch.

I am looking for a website that gives me access to the huge amount of free TV shows available online. I am looking for a site that has already researched the online television sites. I also want a site that has a blog, which will give me information about what is available.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9