Saturday, October 16, 2010

A cloudy evening in Las Vegas

Another cloudy sunset, I look out my living room wind and see the bright edges of gray clouds. I doubt that it rains all though I have roll up my car window. If it does rain, it won’t be enough to wash my car. Early in the year, it rained hard and long enough to wash my car. That happened only once.

I have to have my car washed sometime this month. You would think getting the car washed would be easy. It isn’t because I can’t wash it myself, I have to take it to a car wash because of the drought. Using excess water gets a ticket, I think the first may be a warning ticket; however, I’m not sure about that. However, I’m not going take a chance of getting a ticket because I washed my car. I’ll scrap up the money and go to a carwash, they do a better job anyway.

Washing my own car
Is no longer an option
No wasting water

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9