Friday, October 15, 2010

Writing about a busy week in Las Vegas

I had two technicians in this week. On Tuesday, the tech came to check the air conditioner before we turned the heat on for the year. On Thursday, a tech from the phone company came to put a splitter on the alarm system. Now I do not have to worry about the air when I decide to turn on the heat after Thanksgiving. I also do not have to worry about the alarm system interfering with my DSL modem.

On Wednesday, Mom and I picked up our senior commodities for October. I also stop at another place that gives away free bread. We picked up four loaves. Four loaves of bread is enough to last the weekend. Also, on Wednesday we picked up some of Mom's prescriptions.

Today I have to pick up one of my prescriptions and take Mom in for a vitamin shot. Then this evening we are going to attend the Feast of Ilm. I want to stay home on Saturday, but I also have a trunk full of aluminum cans I have to sell. I am not sure whether I should do that on Saturday or Monday.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9