Monday, August 30, 2010

I am looking for products to eliminate pet odors

I have cats; therefore, I am looking for product to eliminate pet odors. My cats are indoor animals and trained to use litter boxes; however, they do have out of litter box experiences. I want a product to eliminate the odor in the area around the litter boxes, as well as in the rooms where they have accidents. I am looking for products that are non-toxic, all natural, and biodegradable. I want a product that I can use everyday without worrying whether it is going to hurt my cats, the environment, or me.

I am looking for Odor Eliminators that I can sprinkle on the spot where the odor originates. I want a product that I can use on the floors, the furniture, the enclosed patio, and the pet carriers. I have one cat that has stress incontinence and every time I take him to the veterinarian, the cat urinates in the carrier.

I want an odor eliminator I can sprinkle in the pet carriers and the cats' litter boxes. I am looking for a product that is fragrance free because my cats are extremely particular. They will not use the litter boxes if they do not like the odors the boxes emit.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9