Saturday, August 28, 2010

What time of Day is best for writing or rewriting?

A question all writers ask and each must answer from his or her own experience.  At present, I am struggling with this question. A few weeks ago, I decided to write during the day and clean house at night, but this schedule does not work. Every time I sit down to write, I encounter distractions. I see some thing that I must do immediately.

I think the issue is light. It is easier to see dust and clutter during the day then at night. Therefore, I am going to attempt writing at night or in the early morning. I need to write when there are no visual distractions. I am going to rewrite my novel at night. I wrote the novel at night, so this may be the way to rewrite.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9