Friday, January 15, 2010

I want to start a business

I want to start a business of my own, but I have no idea how to do it or where to begin the process. I have several questions about starting a business of my own. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I am living on a tight budget and I still want to start my own business.

Some of my questions are probably frequently ask questions. What is the difference between a limited liability company and a corporation? How do I get a business credit line? How do I file an income tax return for a business? Can I incorporate a business I run from my own home? Moreover, do I incorporate only in Nevada or do I incorporate in all fifty states?

Since I live in Nevada, I need someone familiar with the Nevada business climate. I should contact a professional like nevada inc, because all though I took business courses in college, I remember only two things from those courses. First, they put emphasis on the bottom line. Second, one of the homework assignments concerned an Annual Report of some type.

I want to start my business out properly because a good beginning helps achieve success. There are other factors important to a successful business; however, everything else becomes much more difficult if you don't start off properly.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9