Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am looking for a Valentine's Day Gift

I am looking for a Valentine's Gift something special for 2010. I want a gift that says I love you; I appreciate you, and thank you for being in my life. I also would like it to be one of the Top Valentine's Gifts for 2010. I want to give a memorable gift, not unusual, but unforgettable and associated with our special relationship.

I prefer chocolates myself, however, I realize that not everyone wants chocolate, can eat chocolate, or considers chocolate a special gift. My idea of a perfect gift is a combination of chocolate, flowers, and jewelry or clothing. The person I am giving the gift to like all of those items. The issue now is to figure out the perfect gift for Valentine's Day 2010.

The year 2010 is special because it is the end of a decade. The last year in the first decade of the twenty-first century and that makes Valentine's Day 2010 special. I believe a special gift is necessary to celebrate a special year and a special day. Therefore, the gift I give on that day needs to be special as well. That is the reason I think a combination gift would be a good idea.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9