Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I order a corded phone

I have a cordless phone, but the battery goes dead if I take it out of its cradle for more then five minutes. In addition, I cannot hear it ring if I am not in the same room with the phone. I had enough points in one of my survey accounts to get a corded phone, so I ordered one. Since I have voice mail with my CenturyLink communications package, an answering machine is unnecessary.

I expect delivery of the new phone within ten to fifteen business days. I still have to go into the breakfast room to answer the phone, however, I can turn the ringer up loud enough so I hear it from my bedroom or the bathroom. I am not going to get out of the bathtub to answer the telephone because I have voice mail and the caller can leave a message.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9