Friday, January 15, 2010

Writing on a gray day in Las Vegas

The entire day hasn't been gray, this morning I saw blue sky. This afternoon, I saw the sun shining through the cloud cover. The clouds are grayish white, the color of dirty cotton, very depressing. I did get a lot of writing accomplished, so I'm not depressed even though all I see when I look out my living room window is gray clouds.

I don't think it will rain, at least in my part of town. We haven't had rain in this neighborhood in quite a while; I miss the rain. I enjoy sitting at the window watching the rain come down and listening to it strike my cement driveway. I don't like driving in the rain because driving in Las Vegas when is rains is stressful.

Gray clouds no rain
the sun is a yellow ball
shining through the clouds.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9