Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Midweek clouds in Las Vegas

Gray cloud frame the day
Rain in some sections of town
No rain where I live

I woke up this morning to see a cloudy sky. The weather report arrived in my e-mail box and said some sections of Las Vegas received rain, but it didn't rain where I live. The sky clear a little bit around noon and I saw a beautiful blue sky. Now I look out my window and see clouds again. I haven't checked the evening weather report, so I have no idea whether there is rain predicted for tonight. I do know the wind is blowing because across the street the neighbor's trashcan is lying down with the lid open.

This morning I took rolled my new trashcan to the curb. After the garbage trucks came by I went out and took the can back to the garage, which is a good thing because otherwise I would have to chase it down the street.

New plastic trashcan
sets in my garage waiting
for me to fill it.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9