Monday, July 13, 2009

Writing is hard work

Writing is hard work, of course, nothing worth doing is easy. Actually, life itself isn't easy. It takes work and persistence to survive. Writing is mental work, thought work; a writer can write a specific amount of words before mental fatigue set in.

Mental fatigue, unlike physical fatigue, requires you to get up and do physical exercise. In my case, I'm going to get up from in front of my computer then check the cloths on the line. If the cloths are dry, I will bring them into the house. After that, I'll sweep a floor or take out the trash.

Once I have mentally rested, then I will return to the computer write or do three or four reviews. The secret to writing is to get away from the computer and the writing when mental fatigue arrives.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9