Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Writer’s Midweek Reflections for Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The past seven days have been interesting, that is a good word for the happenings in my life. The drip coffee maker worked three days out of those seven. Since I have not bought a percolator yet, I had to be satisfied with ice water to drink rather then coffee. My Social Security check hit my account this morning, so I am going to buy a percolator today.

I completed the fantasy newsletter I edit once a month and posted it before I received the second reminder. I did several reviews of stories and poems. I am planning on doing more reviews today. I did not do any reviews yesterday because I was unable to sit at the computer for any length of time without discomfort. As a result, I went to bed early last night, but this morning I am feeling 100% better.

I have to get a blood test today because of my thyroid condition. I will make an appointment to see the doctor after the blood test. Before I see the doctor again, I will make a list of my symptoms. I know it probably means more tests, but I am tired of having to put off doing things because of the extreme discomfort I feel.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9