Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Write about an epiphany

Daily Writing Practice Prompt for Tuesday, July 14, 2009: “Write about an epiphany”

I had an epiphany yesterday, when I plugged the coffer maker in. The coffee maker does not work and I have not had coffee for two day. The red light that indicates the automatic part of the coffee maker is working comes on. The problem is the green light that indicates the coffee maker is brewing or keeping coffee hot does not come on.

My epiphany: Every coffee drinker needs to have two coffee pots in the house. The first is a drip coffee maker and the second is a percolator. I used to have a percolator, but when it broke, I did not buy another one because I had the drip coffee maker. I am going to have both types in my home from now on. Unfortunately, I have to wait until tomorrow to buy the percolator.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9