Friday, July 17, 2009

Before Sunrise on Friday, July 17, 2009

Daily Writing Practice Prompt for Thursday, July 16, 2009: “Half an hour before sunrise”



Half an hour before sunrise, I woke up, extracted myself from my bed, walked into the living room and found that the electricity had gone of during the night. I took my thryiod pill, turned on the computer and then went into the kitchen to make coffee.



I was delighted to find that the coffee maker worked. When we attempted to reheat some coffee on Wednesday the red automatic light came on, but the green light would would not work. I presumed there was a problem with the coffee maker and did not attempt to make coffee on Thursday. However, everything worked properly this morning so I make coffee.



I decided to get a percolator to reheat the leftover coffee. Every coffee drinker should have two coffee pots. A drip coffee maker to make fresh coffee every morning and a perc0lator to reheat any leftover coffee or make fresh coffee, when guest are in the house who drink coffee.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9