Thursday, July 30, 2009

At the end of a busy week

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for no longer having a hospital bed in my dining room. The company picked the bed up Monday. Now I can get the dining table back where it belongs.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for chocolate. I bought two bars of chocolate from some kids who came to the house last week. This morning Mom and I had the chocolate for breakfast.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for my mother. Mom and I went to her doctor yesterday. Mom seems to be doing all right, of course we haven't heard anything about the blood tests the doctor order.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful that this is Thankful Thursday because I need to find stuff for which to be thankful.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful I have a doctor's appointment on August 6 because I will get a new prescription for my meds.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for the percolator I use to brew coffee.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for life.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for the cloths line I use to dry cloths.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for sunshine.

At the end of a busy week, I am thankful for my cats.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9