Sunday, July 26, 2009

At the beginning of a new writing week

It's Sunday morning
a new writing week begins
the sky cloudless blue.

I have a busy week planned. Monday I can' leave the house until after 12 noon because I'm expecting someone to pick up the hospital bed that' in my dinning room. Tuesday I have to take the car into the mechanic to see why the taillights aren't getting power. On Wednesday, my mother has a doctor's appointment at 9:15 AM.

Monday I can get on line early because of staying home. On Tuesday, I won't get on line until afternoon because it takes about 3 hours to investigate the issue with the car. I have no idea how long the doctor's appoint on Wednesday is going to take. The doctor will want blood test, so I can plan to wait about an hour or two for that. This is a busy week, so I'm going to have to get started in order to finish everything by Friday or Saturday.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9