Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have discovered Sudoku puzzles

I have found a new way to relax and pass time while waiting in line. I have discovered Sudoku puzzles and they are fun and challenging. I discovered them when I got a daily subscription to the Las Vegas Review Journal Sun newspaper. The Sudoku puzzles are in the Sun section of the newspaper.

I need something else to carry with me while waiting in line. I carry a reading book, my pen and paper journal and a sudoku puzzle book. I realized when waiting at a doctors office that I need more then just one distraction while waiting to see the doctor or the dentist. I find that if I don't have enough to do while waiting, I get impatient. Let's face it, it doesn't do a patient in a doctor's office any good getting impatient. Doctors don't need impatient patients.

I like the sudoku puzzles because the present a challenge that calms my stress. I know that sounds odd, but that's the way the puzzles work for me. Anyway, I now do Sudoku puzzles and that sounds like a title for a poem. In fact, blogging about how I solve sudoku puzzles would make a good blog entry.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 2 Comments

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello
    You could also visit Domo-Sudoku.com for interesting sudoku puzzles. There is a 16x16 sudoku puzzle which looks challenging.

    10:54 AM  
    Anonymous Sudoku Esay Level said...

    I like easy puzzles.

    4:18 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9