Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Write a “To Do List” and start a new habit

I have a bad habit of procrastinating, but I will do the stuff I put on my "To Do List". Therefore, I am going to put the new habit I am attempting to develop in "The List". If I put it on my "to do list" each day then I know that I am working on that specific attribute.

The last time I researched forming new habits, I found that it takes about two weeks or nineteen days to form a habit. I downloaded an EXCEL "To Do List' template yesterday. It is much simpler then the list I make each day. I am going to use the template rather then the one I print each day.

At 62, I need things as simple as possible because I have a tendency to complicate stuff. There are events and actions in my life that I like appearing complicated because they force me to think and attempt a different approach then normal. However, to do list should be simple and easy, even if the items and projects on them are complicated.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9