Sunday, March 22, 2009

Writing about the weather in Las Vegas

To paraphrase an old saying, "Every body writes about the weather, but on one does anything about it." Today the weather in Las Vegas is windy and cloudy. I haven't checked the weather report that comes to my e-mail box yet today. However, I have looked out my living room window and the wind is blowing.

When I got up this morning, clouds covered the sky. Now there are patches of blue peeking through the charcoal gray clouds. There is a wind chill factor, but this is early spring so the air feels brisk when I go outside. I went out to get the paper this morning and have remained inside since. I think I will go out this afternoon again because I need gas before tomorrow. I also need to get my car washed; however, I'm not washing it today.

Wind whisper through city trees
blows clouds west
towards distant mountain peeks
a nice day for remaining indoors.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9