Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As a blogger I have learned

As a blogger, I have learned to always double check any links I put in my posts. Simply because I think I put the link in properly doesn't mean that I did. There are several reason a link may not work. One of the main reason is misspelled words. Just because I know how to spell the word doesn't mean the word is spell identically to the way the URL is spelled. In addition, there is the problem of keys sticking, with my key board that is the main problem.

Therefore, not matter what I always check the link before I log out of my blog. After all, if I put a link in my posts I want my readers to follow it; so I always check the link. Most of the time the link is fine, but I am never sure unless I check. This includes codes that I copy, which already have the links included.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9