Friday, September 26, 2008

Sign up for Novel Writing Month begins in October

October is the month to sign up for National Novel Writing Month, which begins November 1. The goal of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is to write a 50,000-word novel in thirty days. This year NaNoWriMo is celebrating its 10th anniversary.

I just visited nanowrimo.org and they have just launched their 10th birthday celebration. Take a look at the site and read the breaking news. Check out the Procrastination Station or just browse the website. If you have ever wanted to write a novel, November is the time to start. Sign up and join the fund.

I have already went through my pre-November traditions of attempting to login and realizing I had forgotten either my login name or my password. I forgot my password, and yes, I forgot it twice. I forgot my password from last year and had to get a new one. Then I forgot that password and had to have it reset again. Now I am ready for November.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9