Sunday, September 21, 2008

I bought a Sunday Paper today

I bought a Sunday paper today. I can't remember the last time I bought one, it's been at least a year. Normally, I watch the news on T.V. or get if off the Internet, but today I went to the store and bought a paper. I got it so that we could have a T.V. guide and I could read the Sunday comics.

I missed reading the comics on Sunday. The comics during the week are no big deal, but I enjoy reading them on Sunday. I'm going to finish all my writing projects for the day, then I'm going to set down on either the couch or love seat and read the paper. I've already read to comics.

I've found myself in a rut lately and I think this will help me get out of it. I'll get a few ideas for poems or short stories. You can always depend on the Sunday paper to have some interesting stories. Stories that are much more interesting then you find in the paper the rest of the week.

Another thing that the Sunday paper has, which isn't in the other days are coupons. Today's paper has $209 worth of coupons in it. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can get some cents off on. I've missed reading the Sunday paper, I don't know why I didn't buy one before today. However, today I decided I'd just drive down to the store and get a paper.

As I'm reading the paper, I'll see what I an use as the subject of a blog entry. I think some of my entries are getting a bit boring. I could be wrong, of course, but it never hurts to have some backup subjects to write about.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9