Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm experimenting with posting photos and graphics

I'm experimenting with posting photos and graphics in this blog this coming week. I want to see if my readership increases when I post a photo. I noticed yesterday that after I posted the picture of my grandparents I had an increase in readership.

I don't know yet which photos I'm going to scan and post. I have several large Tupperware containers in my closet with photos in them. I've been intending to go through them, but just haven't taken the time. These are as good a reason and time to do it as any. I'm not sure yet whether I'll write a poem, article or story to go along with the photo. The type of writing I do depends on my muse and what kind of mood I'm in at the time.

I will say this, I'm in a positive mood this morning. I have lost of stuff going on in my life that could turn that around. However, I'm going to continue to write no matter what type of mood I'm in. I've found out that prayer and writing improve my mood. I'm doing both this morning. I hope my mood stays positive the rest of the day. I have some problems to solve and I can't solve my problems if I'm depressed.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9