Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Good Beginning to a New Week

Jamál (Beauty), 13 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Sunday, July 6, 2008 about 7:33 AM PDT

It is a good beginning to a new week. I woke up this morning in a good mood. My mother woke up this morning in a good mood. I have not checked the news yet today, so as far as I am concerned the world woke up in a good mood. All though, that may be an exaggeration since at least half the world is going to sleep rather then waking up.

It is a good beginning to a new week. Last night before going to bed, I bought a Premium membership on writing.com. I checked my Gift Points account and realized that I had enough GPs to get a two-month premium membership, so I bought the membership. I have wanted a premium membership for a long time, but felt I could not get afford one. However, since I have bought the majority of my upgraded membership with GPs, I decided to go for it.

It is a good beginning to a new week. Mom is sleeping back in her own bed. I took her to the doctor on Thursday and he was satisfied with the way her leg was healing. So I put the table light back in her bedroom, the one that goes next to her bed, she made her own bed and she is now sleeping in her room again. She is happy to be sleeping in her bed again and I am happy she is sleeping in her bed. I still have to do something with the hospital bed in my dinning room, but I will get that taken care of.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9