Monday, July 07, 2008

Completed and Submitted

Kamál (Perfection), 14 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Monday, July 7, 2008 about 6:50 AM PDT

I completed and submitted the entry for July's Short Shots: Official Contest at writing.com. The title of the story is Incident in Mountain View State Park and its a science fiction story. The story inspiration was a photo of a brown bear and her cub.

The story is in Prosperous Snow's writing.com portfolio under the folder Contest Submissions. There are several other pieces in that folder as well. I am in the process of moving poems and stories to other folders. I am also going to update the Map of My Port. This is all going to take some time.

I had enough GPs in my Gift Points account to get a 2-month Premium membership. I am working toward a 12-month membership now. However, I decided since I had enough GPs for a 2-month membership, I would get that and them save GPs up to get a longer membership. I have wanted a premium membership for a long time now, so Saturday I decided to go for it. Well, I think that is all for now - Write On (as we say on writing.com).

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9