Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Writer's Thankful Thursday

This is Thankful Thursday the day to count my blessings and say Thank You for every thing I have received during the past week. Today I am thankful for all the people who read my blogs. I am thankful for the new view of the sky, I see outside my living room window since the wind blew the elm tree down.

Lose of the elm tree was a mixed blessing, but all blessing are mixed. If a few elm trees did not fall in my life I would not know what blessings I have. A person should say a prayer of gratitude every day, but I think setting aside one day a week to take special note of the blessings that come into one's life.

So today, I am thankful for the reader's of this blog.
I am also thankful for the view of the western sky, which this evening is cloudy.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9