Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day is for Writers

Happy Valentines Day!
May the love of you life or of the moment
send you a card with roses and chocolates attached.

Valentines Day is for writers because someone needs to write the verses, which go in the cards that the mail carriers are delivering. Last night the Las Vegas Marriage License Offices were open until midnight. Las Vegas is the place to get married because you can have themed weddings or drive through weddings. There are marriage chapels all along the Las Vegas Strip.

Happy Valentines Day!
May the today bring good memories
of love that will last into eternity.

I am not sure I would want to get married on Valentines Day, but then I would not want to get married on any holiday. I have never been the any of the wedding chapels, I have seen them from the outside and I have watched couples, dressed in wedding attire, go into them, but no one I know has ever been married in one.

Happy Valentines Day!
May the person you love, love you in return
and ask you for your hand in marriage.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9