Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Contest I Entered

'Idal (Justice), 12 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, January 29, 2008 about 6:24 PM PST

I entered the Follow the Leader Journal contest on writing.com. This is a contest I have entered before and the present session last about three week. Each contestant is assigned a day to make a leading journal entry. After the leader makes his or her entry then the rest of the contestants make entries using the same title. I will write the lead entry on February 11.

The contest started on January 28, I responded to that entry, but haven't responded to the lead entry for today, January 29. I logged in this morning to see if the leader for today had made her entry, but she had not written it. I have to log on writing.com in a few minutes to see if it is posted yet. The leader has until midnight Eastern Standard Time to post an entry. The other contestant can respond at their leisure, but have to have all the responses completed three days after the contest ends. I usually try to respond everyday because it is too difficult for me if I wait until the last minute.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9