Saturday, January 26, 2008

5000 Questions Survery - Questions 126 to 150

Jalal (Glory), 8 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 26, 2008 about 2:22 PM PST

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? Wisdom is a product of age and maturity, I have both so in some cases I am wise.

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? No and I never wanted one.

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes and I want to talk to another.

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? Only if I had a flashlight and two or three extra sets of batteries

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics? A: Nothing to kill or die for... except love B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... gives everyone a chance to pray. C: I could make a film and make you my star... but I don't want you to

132. Were you ever with someone while they died? Yes, my grandfather

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Neither I'd rather go into outer space

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? No, but there is still time

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? No, but that's a good idea

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? No, I'm looking forward to a long vacation

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? The Hobbit

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Any band that I can get on my car radio

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Making another person smile

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Change a flat tire

141. About how many emails do you get a day? Hundreds How many of those emails are junk mail? 85% How many of them are forwards? 1%

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? Hang out on writing.com

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (Kurt Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I have no idea because I haven't seen any of the evidence.

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? Yes and then I realized it is a big country. I'd come to some little town no one has ever heard of and want to settle down.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? Not who, but what. I'd take a prayer book and a journal.

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable All of them describe me under different circumstances.

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? At any age I can find someone I can get along with If you are married, how old were you at the time?

48. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? Yes, often.

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? Any movie that I can afford or have a free pass to see

150. What is your quest? To reflect the attributes of God as best I can.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9