Sunday, December 16, 2007

Writing in the Cold

5 Masa'il 164 B.E. - Sunday, December 16, 2007 about 4:12 PM PST

I'm writing in the cold. Perhaps it's not as cold here in Las Vegas as in Oklahoma or Colorado, but it seems cold to me. I like to get up before dawn and start my day at 4:00 AM. Lately I'm getting up at 7:00 or 8:00 AM because of the cold.

That's going to stop because if I don't get up at 4 AM I don't get anything done either writing or housework. I don't get as much done as I would like and then I stay up till "all hours of the night" (those were my grandmother's words) attempting to get everything completed.

Writing in the cold is difficult, I don't have any mittens to wear while I work at the computer. Maybe mittens isn't a good idea though because they don't let me type as fast. That sounds like a good exercise typing at the keyboard in mittens.

Tomorrow I have to be somewhere at about 8:00 AM which means getting up at 4 AM when the alarm goes off. I keep the central air unit at about 69 degrees, which is recommended by the power company. It seems cold but any higher and the bill would be worse then it is.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9