Monday, September 24, 2007

Full Day

18 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Monday, September 24, 2007 about 7:45 PM PDT

It's been a full day although I didn't get a lot done. I'm not using my time wisely or maybe it's just difficult for one person to get everything done in a single setting. Lately it seems that everything is working against me, including myself. Complaining isn't going to do any good and it just makes matters worse.

I think I just need to change the way I go about doing housework. Pick one room focus on it and complete it then move on to the next. I know there has to be a way to get everything done, maybe not in one day, but in two or three.

Today we went to get Mom's weekly blood test and while we were in the area (Flamingo & Eastern) rescheduled two appointments that were counseled because she was in the hospital and made one with her regular doctor. When I'm out doing errands I seem to be able to arrange the stops so that we get several things done in one area. So why can't I arrange housework and business work similarly? I'm not sure that this post makes any sense at all.

Perhaps working at home was not a good idea, but I have no other choice at the moment. Perhaps I just need to stop worrying, place the entire situation in God's hands and get on with what needs doing. You'd think that after 60 years I'd have my life situation on a stable basis spiritually, financially, and physically. Of course, since a person grows spiritually through tests and difficulties, maybe what I'm going through now is just a clearing of deadwood from the path my soul is taking.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9