Friday, September 21, 2007

It Rained

14 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Friday, September 21, 2007 about 8:20 AM PDT

I went out onto the covered patio to say prayers. As I was deep in meditation, I heard rain striking the tin patio roof. The cats heard it also, because two of them came out onto the patio and listened to it. One of them jumped onto the ledge and looked up at the roof, he didn't know what the noise was (it doesn't rain a lot in Las Vegas). The interesting thing about the rain this morning, it rained only in the back of the house and not in the front. I don't think I encountered that phenomena before.

Looking out the living room window, I can see the clouds covering the sky. I don't know how much rain we're going to receive today. I didn't look at the news this morning and we don't take a newspaper. All though, I'm considering buying one on Sunday for the T.V. guide and coupons. It will take me an entire week to read the Sunday paper anyway. The only other paper during the week that I'm interested in is the Saturday paper. Saturday is when they put in the religious section and sometimes that has intriguing and thought provoking articles.

I'm not interested in the editorial section because it's somewhat bias, all though the letters to the editor can be interesting and amusing. Most news, even local news I can get on line. In addition to local and national news I can find diverse opinions on national and international matters.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9