Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thankful Thursday: A New Pair of Gloves

I have a new pair
of warm brown and white knitted gloves
for my aching hands.


I am thankful that when I went to one of the food banks this morning I received a new pair of gloves. Along with the gloves I received a hat and a scarf. All three will come in handy this winter, I know that it is warmer here in Las Vegas then in other parts of the country, but I am still cold.

I remember as a child, my Grandmother insisted that we wear gloves in winter. I did not understand why then, but now I do. The older I get the colder the winter seems to become. I do not know whether it is a part of growing old, global warming, or a little bit of both.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9