Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Morning in Las Vegas

It's a chilly
Friday morning in Las Vegas
rain and mountains snow predicted.

This is a good day to do laundry and write. I like taking my pen and paper journal with me to the laundromat because the people inspire me. I meet all sorts of interesting people when I do laundry, which is one of the reasons I like to go to the laundromat. The other reason is that it is easier for me to put my clothes in my car and drive to the laundromat then it is to push the laundry/grocery cart across the street to the laundry room. Also, the washers and dryers in the laundromat are newer and, therefore, work better then the machines in the laundry room.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9