Saturday, December 12, 2015

Nineteen Days and Counting

There are nineteen writing days left in 2015. Nineteen days to complete whatever 2015 resolutions or goals remain uncompleted. I probably have a couple of items that remain uncompleted, but I am not going to worry about those today. Today, and possibly tomorrow, my goals are to rearrange, organize, or clean off three things.

1. The wooden television stand on the left side of my computer chair.
2. My computer desk.
3. The red storage container on the right side of my desk.

Since I plan to write between those tasks it may take me two days to accomplish them. I have to begin with the wooden T.V. stand because it contains mail I have to deal with today. After that I can clean off my computer desk, which is not overly messy, before going to the storage container. I suspect the storage contain to deal with therefore I am saving it until last. I know that most people like to do the most difficult items first; however, that is not and never has been my approach to housework or organizing. Once I complete these three jobs then I have to clean out and organize my desk drawers and my bedroom. I will start one of those this month and complete both of them sometime in January or February of 2016.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9