Saturday, March 15, 2014

Success Saturday: Little Successes

It's been an interesting week full of small success and little victories. Friday afternoon, I went to the laundromat with a load of clothes. I decided that lugging the baskets out to the car and into the laundromat is a bit much. I now take only one load at a time, which means that I always have another load or  two laundry waiting to go. Since I don't have an automatic washer or dryer in my apartment so that I can do a load of laundry everyday I will accept the situation as it is for now.

Laundry
a thankless
and never ending task.

Accepting the laundry situation is one of the small victories I can celebrate this week. One of my little success is writing my first Pi poem; it was fifteen lines about pie. It was a good poem and I enjoyed writing it, so that is another victory I can celebrate this week. Perhaps I should write a Pi poem about doing laundry, the laundromat, or laundry day.

Writing poems
line by line
creating metaphors
and similes;
a good way
to spend the day.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9