Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Good Beginning to a New Writing Week

It's a good beginning
to a new week of writing;
today's "To Do List" waiting
for me to mark off
another accomplishment.

I printed today's "To Do List" off last night so that I could get an early start this morning. My morning started off with a burst of accomplishment. I dried the clothes I washed yesterday (I know I'm not supposed to leave them in the washer over night), started the virus scan on the other computer, fixed coffee, and then ate my first breakfast.After breakfast, I reviewed four items on writing.com and posted to a form.

The dishes are washed
and drying by the sink;
I still have to finalize
Monday's "To Do List",
I have to decide
whether to remain home
or go to pick up food.

I don't have to go to any of the food pantries tomorrow because I have plenty of food in the house. I went to one of the food pantries on Friday, December 13, and picked up a bunch of stuff. I fixed the breakfast sausage yesterday and I finished it off today, but I have ground beef in the refrigerator I have to cook. I'm not sure how I'm going to fix it; perhaps cook it all in the electric skillet and then freeze some of the cooked meat because there is too much for me to eat in one or two days. I will make a green pepper salad with cranberries or spicy guacamole as the dressing, I'll decide which one tomorrow morning once I feel how cold it is in the house and outside.



Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9