Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NaNoWriMo Countdown: Two Days To Go

Are you ready for NaNoWriMo? There are two days left in October and then National Novel Writing Month begins. Do you have everything you need to hide away for thirty days, so you can write 50,000 words? Here is my NaNoWriMo "Shopping/To Do List"...

1. ...pay  the Internet bill, after all I would not want to lose my connection before November 30;

2. ...pay the electric bill because the computer will not work without electricity;

3. ...purchase large container of coffee because writing in the middle of the night is difficult without fuel;

4. ...purchase large container of hot chocolate mix because I cannot make cafe mocha without it;

5. ...make sign for front door saying "Please do not disturb! I am NaNoWriMoing! Call back after November 30.";

6. ...purchase items for sandwiches that are easy to use and do not need to be cooked;

7. ...pay water bill, when I fall asleep on my keyboard, I will have to stand under a cold shower for a few minutes to wake myself up;

8. ...remember to sit the clocks back because Sunday is the end of Daylight Savings Time (maybe I should sit the clocks back on Thursday evening so I do not have to worry about it on Sunday, November 3);

9. ...make sure my pet rocks have enough light, water, and food for the entire month of November (these are the only pets I have and I do not want to lose them);

10. ...water the plastic plants (I do not want them to die either).

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9