Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 20: Update and thoughts

NaNoWriMo Day 19 and Chapter 19 Word Count = 1,673
Total NaNoWriMo Word Count To Date = 34,487
Percentage of 50,000 Word Goal = 68%

This morning I feel rushed. I have so much to do and, I feel as if, I have so little time to do it. I have to take a deep breath and calm down or I will not accomplish anything today. Yesterday, I did all right; I did the best I could under the circumstances. The only thing I really want to do is right; however, as I sit at the computer and look across the living room, I see the plate from last night's cheese snack waiting to be washed.

I have dishes to do, so before I go back in the kitchen, I have to pick up the plate and take it with me. I have dishes in the sink soaking, which is a bad habit I have to change. I suspect I may be moving into a place with three other people. If I have room mates or quad mates, I cannot leave dishes overnight. Of course, if the place has a working dishwasher then there will not be a problem because I can rinse my dirty dishes and put them in the dishwasher; however, I am not sure I will be that lucky.

I desire to write
while I sip hot dark coffee
one cup at a time


Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9